Friday, 2 September 2016

The most delicious fries in the Netherlands!

This Friday morning I was visiting my parents. To my surprise, my sister appeared to have the same idea. Afterwards my sister and I went to eat something in the village where our parents live. Mc Levi's makes the most delicious fries in the Netherlands!

Vanmorgen was ik op bezoek bij mijn ouders. Tot mijn verrassing mijn zus was er ook. Na afloop zijn gingen we samen iets eten in het dorp waar onze ouders wonen. Mc Levis ( fastfood restaurant met Israรซlische en Nederlandse snacks) maakt de allerlekkerste patat van heel Nederland!



And ... delicious cappuccino!


Linked to Deb's Friday Foto Friends

19 comments:

  1. Yummy!!!! Thanks for sharing your photos, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy....thick fries are my favorite! Thanks for sharing.....hope you have a great Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had fries with dinner tonight too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a coffee drinker but I do love those fries. They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks delicious to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so delightful and welcoming. Wish we could hop on over and join you! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very nice, shared moments,and delicious fries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ziet er lekker uit.

    Groettie van Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jedidja!:) Those are certainly mouth watering images of fries. The thicker the chip, the less fattening they are, or so I have been told.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm Dat is even genieten Jedidja. Lekker!
    Groetjes kees.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fries look delicious. Wishing I had some right now. Have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  12. De patat ziet er echt lekker uit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are so thick and big, yum! I hope you had a nice visit with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe ♥ So nice that you spent time with your family ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. the food makes me hungry :)

    dropping by your nice site!

    ReplyDelete
  16. O ja, heerlijk! Als wij patat halen komen we graag daar! Broodje falafel, mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dearest Jedidja; How wonderful it must be to have a sister and enjoy delicious fries together♡♡♡ I wish I had -:) Looks SO yummy♫♫♫

    Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend in Holland, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and pass a comment! Dank je wel!