vrijdag 25 oktober 2019

MY SCHLUMBERGERA

Mijn man ontdekte de knopjes in mijn lidcactus. Wat een verrassing. Ik haalde hem even weg van zijn achteraf-plekje en zette hem in de zon voor de foto. 

My husband discovered the buds in my schlumbergera. Surprise! I took the plant away from its 'hiding place'  and put it in the sun for the photo. The buds are formed when the length of the day is approximately the same as the length of the night and when the temperature drops to 10-15 ° C for several weeks.



Sorry for the layer of dust on the leaves


Have a nice weekend!


Link to my Dutch Forest Blog

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Pretty. I have one like it but it really needs to be repotted. I know little about them except they are so pretty when they bloom.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dit is een dankbare plant, een klein beetje verwaarlozen doet deze plant goed.
    Leuk dat er nu bloemen in komen.
    Groetjes Irma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Zit al aardig in de knoppen,
    Daar kun je nog veel plezier van hebben.
    Groet eil;andstaete

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is not a plant I know much about, but I think it is used as a house plant here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Heel mooi dat deze weer gaat bloeien.

    Groettie van Patricia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. It's obviously benefiting from the good reading there.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your plant looks so healthy and pretty. Well done.
    Amalia
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I didn't know that about when they got buds! We have one that is about to bloom for the first time. Bill found one wee piece with two segments on a shelf outside a grocery store two years ago--it had fallen off the last of the plants they had been selling. He brought it home and it took a while, but eventually it rooted and started growing. I recently saw the buds--now I know why they appeared at this time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. O wat leuk dat ie bij jullie ook bloeit! Vroeg is dat hè... Wij zijn gek op dit plantje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for dropping in, hope your day's going fine!

♥ Aritha ♥