zaterdag 23 juli 2016

The Swan and the Frog | Saterday's Critters #3

When we walked around the castle this evening we saw two beautiful swans with their young. At first I was a little scared. We walked very carefully closer. But they acted like we were not on that narrow path. And so I could quickly made some pictures. It was a little bit exciting, yes!

Zwanen
Toen we een rondje om het kasteel liepen vanavond, zagen we twee zwanen met hun jongen. Eerst was ik een beetje bang. We liepen voorzichtig dichterbij. Maar ze deden alsof ze ons niet zagen op het smalle pad. En zo kon ik snel wat foto's maken. het was toch wel een beetje spannend.



In a small pond, I saw a large green frog. I've never taken a picture of a frog. I enjoyed that! 
It was so cool! We could hear the frogs croak.

Groene kikker
In een kleine poel zag ik een grote groene kikker. Ik heb nog nooit een foto gemaakt van een kikker en het was erg leuk om te doen. We konden de kikkers trouwens horen kwaken!


Linked to Eileen's Saterday's Critters

25 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful pictures,if a frog can be beautiful.HA!HA! You did a great job of capturing these images.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, I love the fact I photographed young swans :-) It was so nice.

      Verwijderen
  2. The composition of the top photo is excellent.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Swans are great but I hate your frog..terrible

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hoi Jedidja, fraaie foto's, Mag ik vragen welk kasteel het is geweest waar jullie hebben gewandeld.
    Groetjes kees.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooie foto's van de Knobbelzwaan met hun jonkies.
    De kikker is ook erg mooi in beeld.

    Groettie van Patricia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja leuk hè. Ik ontdek nooit kikkers. Ze zijn altijd net weg.

      Verwijderen
  6. I like the way you composed the swan photo. The frog, I love!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great photos! I find the frog cute and somehow endearing.
    The title of this post would be a lovely name for a fairy tale. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. The sleeping baby swans are just adorable! The green frog might be a prince in disguise :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Awe....thanks for sharing, those swans are so pretty....smiles

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. The ducklings are so cute. Not ugly at all. : )
    Great capture of the frog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. The frog is handsome.
    But it should be even more interesting when it turns into a Prince.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. The cygnets are so cute and I love the frog. Swans can be aggressive when defending their young.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. The young swans are wonderful! And I love the frog shot as well. Great photos!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Hello, the swan family is pretty. Cool frog shot. Great captures. Sorry, I am just catching up after being away. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy day and week ahead!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Swans are a beautiful bird. I never saw any as a child. Only in older life did I see them and now I see them often around ponds. so lovely and elegant. Now for the frog...I grew up around frogs on the farm. Use to like to catch them briefly and the let them go. Tom boy in me, I guess. I enjoy your pictures. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Swans are a beautiful bird. I never saw any as a child. Only in older life did I see them and now I see them often around ponds. So lovely and elegant. Now for the frog...I grew up around frogs on the farm. Use to like to catch them briefly and the let them go. Tomboy in me, I guess. I enjoy your pictures. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for dropping in, hope your day's going fine!

♥ Aritha ♥