dinsdag 5 mei 2020

SPRING FOREST


Yesterday I got up early to go out to the forest. An early morning walk really sets me up for the day. I cycled to the forest near Prattenburg castle.

It was cloudy. But according 'the radar' I could expect sun later. I didn't see anyone else when I started my walk. I walked 10 km in this beautiful area and because I have plants identify app now, I often knelt down to take pictures of all kinds of plants and flowers. I also passed a prehistoric burial mound. See my Insta.


On my way back the sun started to shine. It was like someone turned the lamp on. All details came to life. So I like to share some pictures.

I am curious how you are doing now all things are so different than usual.



At the end of my hiking trail I drank coffee and took time for a break (I cut some nettles and dandelion leaves for tea and took pictures).

Is the plural of leaf leaves?

After that it was time to go home.




Gisteren was ik weer heel vroeg op om lekker even te wandelen in het stille (nou ja stil ... ) bos. Zo'n ochtendwandeling maakt me echt klaar voor de dag. Ik fietste naar het bos bij kasteel Prattenburg.

Het was bewolkt. Maar volgens de buienradar kon ik zon verwachten. Ik liep 10 km in deze prachtige omgeving van omdat ik nu een planten-identificeer-app gebruik, knielde ik tig keer neer om foto's te maken van allerlei plantjes en bloemen. Ook kwam ik langs een prehistorische grafheuvel.

Op mijn terugtocht ging de zon schijnen. Het was alsof de lamp aan gedaan werd. Alle details kwamen tot leven. Toen ik weer op het beginpunt aan kwam dronk ik koffie bij een picknicktafel, voordat ik naar mijn fiets liep. Tegen de tijd dat ik weg ging kwamen er meer wandelaars het bos is, op zoek naar een frisse neus moment.


Hoe gaat het met jullie?

20 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi ARITHA- These are beautiful photos from your Forrest Walk- so green too - and lush. Good to see the sunshine too. Stay well there Aritha and Family. Best Wishes. KEV.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So beautiful, Aritha. I enjoyed this walk with you!

    "dandelion leaves for tea"

    😃


    Did you say 10km? That is a long walk. How long did it take you?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. 10,18 KM - height verschil 104 M - 2 hours 27 m (with one pause 20 min). So I think 2 hours?

      Verwijderen

  3. Beautiful photos of your walk. Have a blessed day. Madeline



    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You obviously had a fine walk, Aritha. Thanks for stopping by Miriam's ETSY shop and making a purchase. Stay well during this period of Coronavirus. Best wishes, David

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Stunningly Gorgeous - Thank You For This - You Made My Heart Happy

    Cheers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The forest is so very beautiful. I enjoyed your walk and photos, thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Héérlijk...veel meer hebben we eigenlijk niet nodig hé...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. The forest never ceases to surprise us although it looks like the same trees and green colour.
    A 10-km walk is quite the right distance on a calm, fresh morning.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I wish I could have been on that walk with you. The sights are spectacular . I find that during this time, when I go out with my camera, then for a while life seems normal.I do know that God is in control and will take care of me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. The forest is so beautiful.
    I enjoyed your walk and photographs, I also liked your flask of drink :)

    All the best Jan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Lovely pictures. I've heard others mention the plant identification app. It sounds very handy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I enjoyed your walk. Love the gorgeous photos you've captured.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Mooie foto's.
    10 km is best een flinke wandeling Aritha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Hoi Aritha.

    Mooie foto's heb je gemaakt.
    Heerlijk voor je dat je zo lekker er even op uit kunt gaan.

    Groettie van Patricia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Love the photos of your morning walks! So beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Prachtige foto's van je ochtend wandeling.
    Ik wandel ook regelmatig 10 kilometer, maar doe dat later op de dag en wij hebbeb hoier jammer genoeg geen bossen.
    Het lijkt mij heerlijk om nu in de bossen te wandelen met al dat vogel gezang om je heen, ik kan mij voorstellen dat je daarvan hebt genoten.
    Groetjes Irma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Beautiful photos and the weather looks good. Keep safe Diane

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Inderdaad een prachtige omgeving. Ik moet naar thuis blijven :-( maar gelukkig dat ik een kleine tuin heb. Ik geniet van natuur. Mooie fotos, Aritha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. You asked "Is the plural of leaf leaves?" Yes is the answer. Your pictures are lovely. Your drink sounds refreshing after a walk. The 'stillness' of the forest must be invigorating. At the same time, that 'stillness' is full of life sounds! It's been a very long time since I walked in any kind of forest, but I can imagine what it is like. I'm sure it is a beautiful 'start' to any day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for dropping in, hope your day's going fine!

♥ Aritha ♥