Vroeg wakker, dus vroeg het bos in.
Na zo’n klimmetje van 15 minuten neem ik altijd even pauze. Even zitten. Om me heen kijken.
En toen zag ik ze: de jonge lariksen. Ze stonden te schitteren in de zon, bedekt met ontelbaar veel kleine druppeltjes.
Net zilveren boompjes. Ik liep erheen en toen zag ik dat het mos begon te "stomen". Daar maakte ik een korte video van.
Ik vond het zo mooi.
Heb jij dit ooit gezien?
I haven't seen this but how I would love to! It's beautiful!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI haven't seen it but I would love to. Your first photo is absolutely beautiful, the light is fantastic.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI've not seen larch trees like this. I'm glad you were able to capture it with your camera. The light is magical.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLovely photos of the forest. I guess you have got some rain lately? The light is very beautiful.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis looks magical to me.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAmalia
xo
Lovely trees and scenery, I enjoyed the video, have a nice week.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThe harmony of shades of green and the sight of soft moss. Plus, it's steaming, I've never seen anything like it.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTomorrow morning in the western part of Hungary (here) they predicted fog and mist, and they wrote that it would be a bit autumnal.
That's what I thought about your steaming moss. The long-awaited autumn, because I've had enough of the summer and the heat! Love. Éva
I have never seen moss steaming.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThe young larches look so beautiful. Lovely shot.
The forest is beautiful! Lovely photos. Take care, enjoy your day!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTruly Amazing
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWat een prachtige foto's zeg, net plaatjes uit een boek. Ja dat 'stomen' heb ik al vaker gezien, bij ons in de tuin. Maar zo in het bos ziet het er nog magischer uit!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis is divine! I love the steaming moss.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBeautiful. Almost looks like snow.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYour first photograph is magical.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAll the best Jan