Kijk: ons grote voorraam was beslagen. Ik trok de gordijnen open en toen zag ik dit. Kleine druppeltjes condens aan de buitenkant
Dat kronkelige spoor is van een slak.Naarmate het warmer werd trok de condens weg. Toen zag ik de molen weer en de blauwe lucht erachter. En de zonnebloemen.
Ik hou wel van beslagen ramen.
Jij?
How great there is a windmill in the background, and sunflowers are a favorite of mine.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYes, I like them too.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOh so pretty! And great observation on the snail trail!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFogged up windows are fine - unless one sees something small outside and wishes to take a picture! Then, it’s not so great.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI love your foggy windows with the snail trail! How neat to see that in the early morning! But I also love to see the cleared up windows and the lovely view outside of your sunflowers and the windmill in the background! That's a beautiful scene from your lovely homeland that we don't see here in the states! Thank you for sharing it with us!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAmazing pics
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDear Aritha, I love fogged up windows, even the ones on buses. Sitting by a bus window, you can draw a little heart on the glass and hope another passenger will be pleased to see it.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBesides foggy windows, I also love the ones covered in raindrops, and watching for a long time as the drops roll down.
It is quiet, and I find myself meditating without even realizing it.
Your photos are beautiful once again, I can already sense the signs of autumn in them.
With much love. Éva
Foggy windows are rare here because everyone has double-paned glass in their houses for insulation purposes. But I do love mornings when fog creeps in the air and is so mysterious, and then the sun burns it all away. Your after-fog view is a pretty one with the mill in the background.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHi Lorrie, We have double-paned windows too, but sometimes the condensation is actually on the outside. Because the glass insulates so well, the outer pane stays cold during the night. When the air is damp and the glass is colder than the dew point, moisture condenses on it... a bit like dew on the grass. So strangely enough, foggy windows on the outside can be a sign that the insulation is doing its job!
VerwijderenWhat a pretty picture of the sunflowers and windmill in the background.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI was not able to see the snail trail in the first photo though.
Ja, ik vind het wel gezellig hoewel ik me dan wel zorgen maak of de ramen er wel goed zijn ingezet bij ons ; )
BeantwoordenVerwijderen