Heb je weleens geitensporen in de dauw gezien? 😄
Ik fietste op naar het bos, en kwam langs dit weiland. Het gras glinsterde van de dauw, behalve waar de geiten gelopen hadden.
Lijkt toch net een zoekplaatje? Welke geit hoort bij welk paadje?
Een paar uur later, toen ik na mijn boswandeling terugfietste, was alles weer verdwenen. Maar op mijn blog blijven de geitenpaadjes bestaan. 😄
Ik zie dit wel vaker maar meestal fiets ik door omdat ik voor de boswandeling ga.
__Wat is het kleinste ding waar jij deze week even voor bent gestopt?
Vast niet voor geitensporen in de dauw 😊
Kijk ook eens bij Eileens Critters
.jpeg)

That is amazing. I've never seen goat tracks but we have a lot of heavy dew. I'll pay more attention to the tracks. I stopped to photograph and black caterpillar with a bright RED head!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat a fun thing to stop for! I stopped to photograph the tiniest mushroom I've seen. It was less than 1/2 inch tall. But it was so tiny I couldn't get my camera to focus on it.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWell, I've never seen goat tracks in the dew.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI'm pleased you stopped and took these lovely photographs.
Enjoy your weekend and these last few days of September.
All the best Jan
Loved this little puzzle! Goats always manage to make things entertaining.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDat ziet er super mooi uit. Ik ben gestopt voor de mist dat over de weide ging en er paarden op stond en daar kwam de zonsopkomst op. Heel mooi om te zien.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIt's always fun when you see where animals wander - and you're right, I've never stopped to think about goat tracks!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHave a great weekend!
Wren x
Hello Aritha,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove the goats and your photos. It is neat to see the goat tracks. I had to stop and admire the moon setting this week. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead!
I stopped when I saw this sight:
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAt a harvest festival brass music was playing in front of a church, and the halo above a saint’s head was gleaming golden in the sunlight.
Love. Éva
I've never seen goat tracts in the dew. Nice capture.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenZe hebben een hele tekening gemaakt op het gras. Mooi. Fijne week. Groetjes
BeantwoordenVerwijderenNee ik stopte niet voor die geitensporen, even dinken.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMeestal stop ik als ik iets anders dan anders zie😏
Oh, what wonderful goat tracks in the dew! Thank you for sharing that with us! They don't last long...when the sun comes up and dries up the dew, they are gone, but like you said, you have them in your camera for all the world to see and enjoy. Thank you! Hmm, what's the smallest thing I stopped to see? Well, there was a little leafy growth at the top of my bottlebrush bush that looked like a cross from a distance, so I tried to capture it in my cellphone, but it didn't do it justice as it was too far away. Wish I'd used my good camera instead. But, what I wasn't noticing when I took the picture was a squirrel on the tree behind the bush...a surprise photo bomber! I may have to share that one after all!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI like this very much : ) A small thing, but creative design by those goats! I stopped a few days ago for a small mushroom that caught my eye. Nature is wonderful.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThat's such a fun picture. It looks like a maze.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI've never seen goat tracks in the dew either, how fascinating. I stop for every butterfly I see, I adore them.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAmalia
xo