08 oktober 2026

Monstera 2. heeft een vriendinnetje

Gisteravond heb ik mijn twee grote monstera's weer naar binnen gehaald. De nachten worden kouder en ik wil natuurlijk niet dat ze buiten staan te bibberen. Ze zijn deze zomer flink gegroeid. Sommige bladeren zijn enorm. 

Hieronder monstera 1

Monstera 2 heeft er een vriendinnetje bij. Ze heet Viola. Hoe ze bij hem in de bloempot terechtgekomen is weet ik echt niet. Ze kunnen het goed met elkaar vinden.

Hieronder Monstera 2 met Viola

Wat is jullie favoriete kamerplant? En waarom juist die? 🌿

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Your Monsteras look very big! They are lovely, and the leaves look absolutely perfect. Little Viola is very cute, too. I have a lot of houseplants, but my favorites are probably two variegated Monsteras.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That Viola is very pretty.
    Your two Monstera's are a good size!

    All the best Jan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. They really are big! Viola looks like a good friend and I hope she does well inside.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow those leaves are huge!! How nice the viola looks. I'm liking my African Violets.
    They are getting huge and have never stopped flowering for the past couple of years. I started out with two small plants and now have 6 big ones. I've given one of them away and will probably give another one away too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That is so interesting. I wonder how a violet wound up in his pot.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. That's a BIG monstera leaf. I like my Peace Lily plant and the grape ivy (cissus) does well. Houseplants make a room look alive, I think.
    How fun to have a little viola keeping company with the monstera.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ik heb geen enkele kamerplant; ik heb het opgegeven want ze gaan altijd dood. Maar ik heb wel hele mooie kunstbloemen in mijn kamer en keuken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ach, wat een gezelligheid in die pot, was Monstera toch niet zo alleen als je dacht.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Both are beautiful plants. I would love the Monstera, the viola is lovely. Take care, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Dear Aritha, I don’t have any houseplants. I used to but they always died. I don’t have any artificial plants either. I never ever have...
    In autumn I have colorful leaves and berries on my table. In winter there’s holly and mistletoe and during Advent and Christmas pine boughs.
    The Monstera and the violet look lovely together. The small one and the big one get along well. The big one doesn’t try to overpower the small one, and the small one isn’t afraid of the big one. Harmony! :)
    Hugs. Éva

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for dropping in, hope your day's going fine!

♥ Aritha ♥