zaterdag 16 april 2016

I love cherry blossom

Our small weeping cherry is blooming. How magnificent is our LORD's creation.
 
Cherry blossom
The cherry blossom tree is truly a sight to behold, especially when it is in full riotous bloom. There are several varieties of the cherry blossom tree, and while most of them produce flowering branches full of small pinkish-hued flowers, some of them produce actual cherries.  ~ Homaro Cantu

 
Taken With My Telephone

About trees
What's your favorite kind of tree?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Any flowering tree is my favorite! I have a large pink magnolia tree in my front yard. I was so looking forward to it blooming and just as the buds were starting to come out the late winter snow storm froze it and it turned all brown. I have a white dogwood tree in my back yard and a white crab apple tree. I'm looking forward to them blooming. Soon I hope.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hij is mooi:)! Jammer dat ze altijd maar heel even bloeien he?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for dropping in, hope your day's going fine!

♥ Aritha ♥