Wonder van het Gewone
"Ik neem het stuur," zei het roodborstje. "Dan ga ik achterop," zei de boomklever.
Good one - thanks for the smile today!
Lovely birds.
Cute captures of the Robin! Take care, enjoy your day!
Cute little story. :)
Geweldig, niet die lekke band natuurlijk, maar die "fietsendieven"
Cute post, I enjoyed it.All the best Jan
I love poetic devices, I love personification, and your birds "can" talk.:)And it's a comforting joy to have help in trouble.With love. Éva
Sweet little birds come to say hello, lucky you have roadside assistance though, have a nice weekend.
Very cute.
Thanks for dropping in, hope your day's going fine! ♥ Aritha ♥
Good one - thanks for the smile today!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLovely birds.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenCute captures of the Robin! Take care, enjoy your day!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenCute little story. :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGeweldig, niet die lekke band natuurlijk, maar die "fietsendieven"
BeantwoordenVerwijderenCute post, I enjoyed it.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAll the best Jan
I love poetic devices, I love personification, and your birds "can" talk.:)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAnd it's a comforting joy to have help in trouble.
With love. Éva
Sweet little birds come to say hello, lucky you have roadside assistance though, have a nice weekend.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenVery cute.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen