maandag 31 augustus 2020

SUNFLOWER BEAUTY


The rain is gone. I am in the garden and stare at my sunflowers. I take some photos. I love the smell of  wet earth after rain. You too? 

Nothing

“What I like doing best is Nothing."

"How do you do Nothing," asked Pooh after he had wondered for a long time.

"Well, it's when people call out at you just as you're going off to do it, 'What are you going to do, Christopher Robin?' and you say, 'Oh, Nothing,' and then you go and do it.

It means just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering."

"Oh!" said Pooh.”

― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh



Mijn zonnebloemen
Mijn zonnebloemen gaan een beetje hangen. Maar, achter het huis komt er nog eentje aan Ik kijk er elke dag naar uit. Vandaag of morgen vouwt het de  blaadjes open!

The large flowers of my sunflowers in the front garden bend down more and more. Pretty soon the birds will peck the seeds out. But, another sunflower, behind my house and is almost blooming. I look forward to it every day.


  • I want to be like a sunflower; so that even on the darkest days I will stand tall and find the sunlight.
  • How beautifully the leaves grow old! How full of light and color are their last days!

Blessings and the best wishes.

18 opmerkingen:

  1. What a nice post and beautiful photo of the sunflower. Have a blessed day and a wonderful week. Madeline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sunflowers make me feel happy and optimistic. When I was young, yellow was one of my favorite colors.
    The Sunflower is associated with loyalty because of its loyalty to the sun. It daily follows the sun from east to west.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sunflowers are a big favourite with me. Happy, cheerful and pretty. Hope all is well with you and the family. Take care and keep safe, Diane

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful photos. I think we should all do nothing for at least a while every day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Big happy yellow sunflowers - beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I have been seeing pictures of sunflowers a lot lately, and it makes me wish I had planted some. Thank you for sharing this with us today. They are so beautiful and happy!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mooi zijn ze de zonnebloemen.
    De zonnebloem draait zijn kopje naar het licht, moeten mensen ook doen...

    Fijne herfsttijd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hoi Aritha.

    Mooi om de Zonnebloem helemaal te kunnen volgen in de bloeitijd.

    Groettie van Patricia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Prachtige foto's van de zonnebloemen.
    Ze geven je positieve energie.
    Groetjes Irma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hi Aritha- Certainly admire your Lovely Sun Flower. My Grandmother had them- they towered above me as I was about six years old- great memories. Best Wishes. KEV.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I think sunflowers are great, they are such a cheerful flower.

    All the best Jan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wat een bijzonder mooie bloemen zijn het toch! Prachtig zoals je het op de foto's hebt vastgelegd..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. A good thing to do sometimes! đŸŒ»

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Hi Aritha, beautiful photos of the sunflowers. Have a nice weekend. Greetings Caroline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I love sunflowers AND winnie the pooh! What a sweet post!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Zij kunnen mij allen ook steeds bekoren. En ik schreef eens deze woorden: https://tinedejong.blogspot.com/2020/08/ode-aan-de-zonnebloemen.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Jaaa<3! Ben ook zo dol op deze mooierds.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for dropping in, hope your day's going fine!

♥ Aritha ♥