01 augustus 2026

Zonnebloemen in Loenen

Tijdens mijn weekje weg fietste ik naar Open Erf de Groote Modderkolk, in de omgeving van Loenen op de Veluwe. Je mag daar vrij rondlopen.


Ik wandelde over het pad langs de akkers waar de Herenboeren samen puur en eerlijk voedsel verbouwen. En toen zag ik deze zonnebloemen. Groot, warmgeel en  ze stonden als wiegende zonnetjes stonden ze te stralen op het veld.


Zo’n klein vakantiemoment waar je ineens heel blij van wordt. 

Nu kunnen jullie even meegenieten. 🌻

En ik liep weer verder om ander moois te bewonderen.

Zomergroetjes

19 opmerkingen:

  1. What a beautiful place! A barn, open fields, sunshine and sunflowers. Glad you shared, it brings joy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What fun to go walking with you! I love the sunflowers too! What a lovely place to be! Thank you for sharing it with us! Happy August!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely holiday moments! I love the sunflowers. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A beautiful sunflower and a lovely place!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You showed me some beautiful pictures, I admired every single one.
    I really love sunflowers. We were traveling last week and saw huge sunflower fields along the road. The grain has been harvested, and the sunflowers are the most beautiful now.
    I once had a nice experience with sunflowers. There is a place in Hungary where they hold a 10-day summer event called the "Valley of Arts". We have been there many times. A lot of people are interested in them, and they can only park in the open-air parking lots somewhere in fields. Once our parking lot was next to a sunflower field. I wrote about this once on my blog, if you are interested, please read it:

    https://editeva.blogspot.com/2026/07/napraforgok-kozot.html

    Thank you for your nice post. Éva

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. https://editeva.blogspot.com/2026/07/napraforgok-kozott.html

    I'm copying the link here again, the one I posted previously can't be opened. Sorry. Éva

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The sunflowers are bautiful.
    I think I see a bee in one of the pictures.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Looks like a wonderful place to visit.
    Amalia
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. What a wonderful and beautiful place to walk around.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Such a lovely place to walk.
    Happy August wishes.

    All the best Jan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Mooi die zonnebloemen. Ik heb er dit jaar nog niet zoveel gezien. Fijne week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Oh prachtig Aritha, die mooie lucht op de tweede foto! Echt zo zomers he, wat een prachtige plek. En ik ben ook zo fan van zonnebloemen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Looks like you're having a lovely season, Sunflowers are to me a true sign of late Summer, have a nice week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. How beautiful the farm is, Aritha, with the open skies and fields. Beautiful sunflowers. They are always a sign of August to me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Wat een prachtige foto's heb je gemaakt Aritha! Wat zijn zonnebloemen toch lekker fleurig altijd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Looks like a perfect late Summer/early Autumn day, have a nice weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. What a beautiful sight! Those golden sunflowers really do look like little suns in the summer landscape.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Prachtige foto's! Ja van zonnebloemen word je blij!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for dropping in, hope your day's going fine!

♥ Aritha ♥